An Experienced and Hardworking Advocate with a Proven Success Rate
Attorney Cristina Jelladian-Buchner is a compassionate, honest, and hardworking lawyer who practices exclusively in Family Law. She was born and raised in Fresno, CA and has been a longtime local in the area as she attended Clovis West High School, CSU, Fresno, and San Joaquin College of Law. Attorney Jelladian-Buchner has obtained countless successes for clients throughout her years of practice, including:
- Successfully obtaining orders to change custody for a father of a special needs child who was exposed to abuse.
- Successfully obtaining orders to restore a mother’s custodial time with her child after the father falsely reported claims of abuse and made ongoing efforts to alienate the mother from the child.
- Successfully reducing a spousal support order for a husband where an ex-wife was cohabiting with her boyfriend and trying to minimize her business income by sharing commissions with her boyfriend.
- Successfully obtaining orders confirming my client was not obligated to pay more than $80,000 in child support arrears.
- Successfully securing a support order for a client when the opposing party was trying to restrict her access to funds and intimidate her financially.
- Successfully completing a stepparent adoption and being part of the process with my client and his family.
- Successfully increasing a Father’s custodial time with his children, who had a previous domestic violence restraining order against him.
- Successfully obtaining orders prohibiting one parent from traveling outside the U.S. with the parties’ children.
- Successfully obtaining orders for the return of a minor child who was abducted by her mother, and safely returned to her father’s custody.
Communicative and Compassionate Representation
Attorney Jelladian-Buchner regularly responds to client communications and provides her clients with prompt case updates when new information becomes available. She will tirelessly advocate for you, your respective interests, and what you value most. Attorney Jelladian-Buchner understands the importance of balancing empathy for her clients and their circumstances, while maintaining her professional role as an attorney. This balance is crucial to being an effective advocate.
Attorney Jelladian-Buchner is candid with her clients about the options available to them and will work diligently to help you reach a favorable and equitable resolution. Attorney Jelladian-Buchner is a caring and empathetic attorney with a straightforward and honest approach. The court process can be very confusing, especially when you are dealing with issues related to your family and finances. Attorney Jelladian-Buchner will listen to your needs and desired outcome so that you can strategize for the options available and determine what may be best for you and your family.
You can also expect clear and detailed explanations of how the court system works so that you have a realistic understanding of your path ahead. Attorney Jelladian-Buchner’s goals are to help clients navigate the legal process, to be a strong advocate, and to obtain favorable resolutions for her clients.
When you are dealing with a family legal issue in Fresno, it is best to work with an experienced lawyer who is familiar with the local community. Attorney Jelladian-Buchner will be sworn in on January 21, 2022, as President of the Fresno County Bar Association (FCBA), and she previously served 1-year terms as President-Elect (2021)and Secretary(2020), and as a Director of the FCBA for approximately three (3) years. She was recently featured as The Executive Profile in The Business Journal for her work in Family Law and her involvement with FCBA. She is also a former Chair of the FCBA Family Law Section and a member of the Fresno County Women Lawyers. She has appeared and provided Pro Bono assistance on domestic violence matters and organized events giving back to charitable groups in the local community including, but not limited to, Poverello House, Marjaree Mason Center, Valley Children’s Hospital, Cat House on the Kings, Central California Food Bank, and Fresno County Veterans.
When she’s not working, Attorney Cristina Jelladian-Buchner enjoys spending time with family and friends, fine dining, traveling, and relaxing at day spas.
Education and Professional Memberships
- CSU, Fresno, B.A. Degree
- San Joaquin College of Law, J.D.
- State Bar of California
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of California
- 2022 President of the Fresno County Bar Association (FCBA)
- Former Executive Officer of the FCBA
- Former Chair of the FCBA Family Law Section
- Member of the Fresno County Women Lawyers
- Member of the San Joaquin College of Law Alumni Association